Blaine County, Oklahoma
Blaine County Courthouse
County Seat: Watonga
Blaine County, named after James G. Blaine, was created
The following sites in Blaine County are listed on the National Register of Historic Places:
- Acre Family Barn
- Blaine County Courthouse, Watonga
- Cantonment, Canton
- Jesse Chisholm Grave Site, Geary
- Cronkhite Ranch House, Watonga
- Thompson Benton Ferguson House, Watonga
- Gillespie Building, Geary
- Noble Hotel, Watonga
- Okeene Flour Mill, Okeene
- Old Plant Office Building, U.S. Gypsum Co., Southard
- Old Salt Works, Southard
- Public Water Trough, Geary
- Shinn Family Barn, Okeene
- Sooner Co-op Association Elevator (West), Okeene
- United States Post Office Watonga
- J. H. Wagner House, Watonga
- Watonga Armory, Watonga
Places of Interest in Blaine County.
Roman Nose State Park
Want to enjoy more of our adventures?
Why not check some of these?
Click below to travel with us!