Beckham County, Oklahoma
Beckham County Courthouse
County Seat: Sayre
This Neo-Classical style courthouse was built in 1911 to replace the original two-story brick building. The county itself was named after J.C.W. Beckham. He was the first popularly elected member of the United States Senate for Kentucky and was also a Governor of the state.
Places listed in the National Register of Historic Sites in Beckham County:
- Edwards Archaeological Site, Carter
- Casa Grande Hotel, Elk City
- Hedlund Motor Company Building, Elk City
- Storm House, Elk City
- Whited Grist Mill, Elk City
- First National Bank (Erick, Oklahoma), Erick
- West Winds Motel, Erick
- Beckham County Courthouse, Sayre
- Sayre Champlin Service Station, Sayre
- Sayre City Park, Sayre
- J. W. Danner House, Sayre
- Sayre Downtown Historic District, Sayre
- Sayre Rock Island Depot, Sayre
- Magnolia Service Station, Texola
- Vannerson Homestead
Places of Interest in Beckham County.
Want to enjoy more of our adventures?
Why not check some of these?
Click below to travel with us!