Scott and I have been working diligently on our YouTube Channel and finally hit our first goal of 3,000 views. We are so excited and appreciative for everyone who took the time to stop and watch what we were doing. Because we reached this goal and it was because of all of YOU, we decided to give away a bus. Well, it is a hand-embroidered bus patch that I embroidered just for you.
Wouldn’t this look great with your National and State Park patches? I think he would fit in nicely. If you would like to enter the drawing for him, you will need to do one or all of the following as soon as you can, entries end Sunday, February 5, 2017, at 11:59 PM Central Time. We will be announcing the winner on YouTube sometime in the evening of Thursday, February 9, 2017.
▼To enter the video there are eight ways you can!▼
Visit Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/stitchntraveler/
(each of these are ways to enter and you can do all of them for a chance in the giveaway)
1. You must have already liked our page or Like when you visit it.
2. You can “like” the post about this video.
3. You can “comment” on the post about this video.
4. You can “share” the post about this video with your friends.
5. Comment in the comment section below about your funniest trip, most exotic trip, favorite vacation destinations, just tell us about your travels!
6: If you already follow us, you are in the drawing. If you are not, visit our Instagram and Follow us.
7. Click the heart under the post about this Giveaway!
8. Comment on the post about this Giveaway!
That’s it! Eight easy ways to enter to win the drawing for the Bus Patch!
Entry for this drawing ends at 11:59 PM on Sunday, February 5, 2017, Central Time.
We will announce the winner on Wednesday, February 9, 2017, some time after 5:00 PM, Central Time.
***Unfortunately before we set this out we were at 3,000 views. However, I came in on 1/24/2017 to find that YouTube had deleted about 228 views putting us below the 3,000. I was quite bummed. We are still running the giveaway because we still appreciate all of you and your watch time!